Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cute as a Button Place Cards

Share

Sometimes I run across an idea and I get really really excited.  So excited that I can't even think of what to write about except about how excited I am about the idea.  That's how I feel about this.  I love these button place cards.  I love their DIY-ness and their FUN-ness and their altogether CUTE-ness.

So, basically, what I'm saying (now that I've calmed down a bit and can craft a coherent thought) is I DO and I WILL and YES YES YES to the button seating ideas you see below:




{image via StyleMePretty}



3 comments:

  1. That’s a cute idea! I once saw a great idea from a couple going for a political theme. They designed their buttons to look like campaign buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute idea... i especially love the first pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first one, what a great execution of a super cute idea!

    ReplyDelete