Friday, April 2, 2010

Twinkle Toes

Share
I love heels - the height they give you, the way they make your legs longer, the fact that they're artwork for your feet.  The only problem?  I can't wear them.  Seriously - I've tried.  But 20 minutes in, the balls of my feet are screaming, I've almost broken my ankle five times and a blister has likely formed on both my heels.  


Sigh.


So while I plan to wear beautiful heels as I walk down the aisle, I need a backup plan for when it comes time to kick up my feet and dance, dance, dance.  


Which is why, when I heard about Redfoot, I jumped up and down.  These shoes are designed to fold up and slip into your purse.  Really! You can store them in your chic handbag and then swap them with your strappy sandals or mile high heels when your feet need a bit of a break.


Thanks to this fabulous company I can have my heels and wear my flats too!


Here are a few of my favorites:


Each shoe from the Sex and the City line is fabulous! Can you guess which shoe fits which character?


You can't get much prettier than this Summer Sandal



Skinny jeans, black cocktail dress, pretty skirt - this Wanda Silver flat goes with most everything

No comments:

Post a Comment