Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fabulous Folded Tags

Share

Someone once told me that when I turned 28, my weekends would be filled with weddings. When I was 25, this seemed foreign to me. Weekends were filled with FINDING guys, not watching my friends marry them. 

Well, turns out, that someone was totally right.  And with all these weddings comes bridal showers and engagement parties; and in between, there are holidays and birthdays and housewarmings. Needless to say, I have to buy a lot of presents. And write a lot of cards. 

Which is why I, oh my god LOVE these personalized gift tags from OrangeBeautiful (along with everything else they make!)

They're so clever and so cute and so... just awesome for every occasion.  I'm just saying, step away from the wrapping paper for a moment and take a look for yourself:


{all images via OrangeBeautiful}






2 comments: