Friday, October 1, 2010

Zazzle Stamps

Share


Zazzle.  Is that not SUCH a fun word to say? I love it.  It makes me think of fun, sparkly, colorful... things. But if that word is not enough to make you read on further (which, if it isn't, I think you need another cup of coffee :) than this should... 


The brains behind Invitation Consultants have coordinated with the Zazzle company to create decorative stamps.  And the best part is that, even if you don't order the invitations that correspond, these stamps will take your envelopes to the next level.  And you know I'm all about the little details.  Even when it comes to the outside of an envelope.  


I have pulled together a few of my favorites below - but definitely head to their site to check out the full collection!












3 comments:

  1. I love the growing trend of personalizing stamps for wedding invites, whether with a photo or a cute design like these. It's a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the triple letter score is so cute!! love it! have a fab weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic way to further personalize wedding stationery!

    ReplyDelete