Friday, June 18, 2010

Flower Girl Baskets

Share

At her second wedding, my mother had the sweetest flower girl.  It wasn't me. I was 26 years old, already past the acceptable flower girl age.  

Sigh.

But it makes me happy (and a bit jealous :) that all future flower girls have amazing basket options that align with any type of wedding:


Couture Wedding
{image via The Bridal Party}


Traditional Wedding
 {image via Designs to Remember}


Outdoor Wedding
{image via The Knot}


Beach Wedding

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the beach-themed basket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny, honey. Acceptable flower girl age, shmacceptable flower girl age. But well I guess I get it. Anyway, great gathering you've got here! So darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all just too cute. I love the detail and decoration on the traditional flower girl basket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sweet. really love the outdoor basket with the green organza ribbon!

    ReplyDelete