Monday, June 7, 2010

Vintage Save the Dates

Share
Nobody who knows me would ever say my style was vintage.  It's sort of a mish-mash of modern meets athletic meets preppy.  A combo of Charlotte and Sporty Spice.  That being said, I absolutely love black and white movies, sepia toned photos and really cool retro antiques.  So while I may never have a vintage wedding dress, these save the dates definitely make me want to kick it old school style:







{image via Clark + Walker}






{image via OurWeddingDay Blog}

4 comments:

  1. i love the hankie save the date the best...very sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIM!!!! I am obsessed with your STD finds. Great gathering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lurve the save the dates with the map for the envelope liner! Such an unexpected surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those hankies are darling ! Probably the most unique idea I have seen in awhile.

    ReplyDelete