Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream

Share
There's a heat wave going on in DC right now.  Scorching sun, sweaty sandals, searing sunburns. Thank goodness for the rooftop pool.  And the gelato place that just opened up down the block.  Not to say I don't love ice cream year round.  Because I do.  I just love it even more right now.  

Which is why I dedicate this post to all the ice cream lovers out there. Embrace your dairy addiction (forget about the calories for goodness sake!) and let your guests melt with adoration as you incorporate ice cream into your nuptials:


DIY Wedding Ice Cream Buffet



Ice Cream Infused Engagement Photos


Ice Cream Towel Favors
(image via Favor Ideas}



3 comments:

  1. OMG I ADORE THIS POST! I just had some ice cream last night for the first time in ages, and I can't believe I went that long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I LOVE ice cream, especially soft serve! We were thinking of doing haagen diaz ice cream bars as favors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara - I totally love that idea (guests will definitely melt with excitement)

    ReplyDelete