Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hey Brides, It's Okay If You...

Share

...Admire your engagement ring (and all its sparkliness) several times a day


...Play hooky from wedding planning once in awhile


...Try on a haute couture wedding dress (even if you can't afford to buy it)


...Go a little crazy with the registry gun


...Have a breakdown every now and again


...Take a few days off from the dieting, bridal bootcamp madness - and not feel guilty about it!


...Write your new name over and over again in a notebook, on a napkin (I could go on)...  Just like you did in sixth grade. Hey, you've got to practice :)

2 comments:

  1. Amen to this list! psssst: I still admire my ring~ and all it's sparkliness. And, I even have a breakdown every now and again... just because. :) Great advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi! I think it's a great thing to keep admiring :) And breakdowns are necessary to keep sane - wedding related or otherwise!

    ReplyDelete